Thursday, January 21, 2010

New house, new set-up

Whew! It has been a very busy, hectic, and productive week. We are in our new place. It is really nice. When all of the windows are opened, we can smell the salty air. It feels like a vacation house. Our first meal here was homemade spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. Tonight I am roasting a chicken.

David loves his new room. He has plenty of space to play and also has a "hiding" place for his desk in one of his closets. We still have to unpack all of his books...the teacher in me comes out and David has plenty of books. -sigh-

Our master suite looks out at the water. Three of the four walls are windows. It is beautiful. My only complaint, if I even have one, is that there is only one wall on which to hang decorations. When it rains, it sounds so nice. I like to watch it come in off of the bay. We even heard from a neighbor that manatees come in the canal and even dolphins sometimes. How awesome would that be to see those animals in our own back yard?!

I'll write more soon.

-the busy bee

No comments:

Post a Comment