Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, Monday, so good to me.....


Monday. Not very eventful. School was school, my son received a discipline card for not following directions, and it is still cold here in sunny Florida. I have discovered the joy of wearing scarves. Yep, scarves in Florida.

Nothing very exciting is happening and there is no earth shattering or ground breaking news. Life is pretty normal and peaceful right now. It is really nice. It will be somewhat of a challenge to come up with witty observations during this time of tranquility. I am totally up for that challenge though! BRING IT ON (insert Rocky theme song)!

Oh! I have been working on my parenting curriculum and added another two pages today. Today's topic was "Life Skills". The gist of today's portion was a list of life skills that both parents and children need to get along well in life. My next task is to add to this by explaining exactly how to live out these skill sets. If anyone is interested in reading my work, email me and let me know. I welcome any and all comments.

-the busy bee

No comments:

Post a Comment