Sunday, January 10, 2010

My men

This is a recent picture of my husband and son. We were goofing around, which is what we do best, and I got this shot of them. I love my men! Our life is full of adventure and there is never a dull moment with these two around. They "feed" off of each other and keep me on my toes, that is for sure. What would I do without them in my world?

God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband and son. They make me smile each and every day even when I do not feel like smiling. A simple touch from my husband's gentle hand and my soul ignites. An, "I love you, Mommy." from my son and my heart melts.

Life is good even when we may not feel that it is. Look around yourself and take in all that you are blessed with. Isn't it amazing?

<3,
the busy bee

No comments:

Post a Comment