Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snuggling over hot chocolate and a chick flick


This is a dreary, day after Christmas afternoon. My wonderful husband and I are snuggled up drinking hot chocolate and watching "Julie and Julia". What a special time, and I am truly blessed to have such a special man to be willing to watch this with me. It is so much easier for us to watch movies at home. We can pause the movie whenever we need to, back it up, and re-watch our favorite scenes.

My pink snuggie is proudly wrapped around my body, new slippers warming my firgid feet, and it is only seventy degrees outside. As a true Floridian, if the temperature dips below seventy, I am cold. My eventual goal in life is to live on the beach, and to make a "snow man" out of sand. What fun!

This busy bee is going to head back to the strong arms of her man and enjoy the rest of this movie. I will come back with more information and a small review. Also, I will go ahead and post this blog address on my facebook page. If anyone is interested in following this simple life of mine, feel free to join up.

I look forward to hearing from you and accepting any ideas or challenges that you may want me to write about. My creative self needs an outlet....badly! Love to you all.

Buzzzzzzzzz, the busiest bee

No comments:

Post a Comment