Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bragging on my man

I really need to brag on my husband. He is a wonderful man and he is so good to David and me. He truly has the patience of Job. If you don't know that story, look it up in your Bible. My eighth grade English teacher, Mrs. Conover, told me that my husband would have to have the patience of Job. She was so right. I will have to talk about her really soon. Anyway, not to get off track.....

Today I had an accident with my camera printer. One of my issues is that I like to pull a "Rachael Ray" and carry more than one thing at a time. I told you she was my girl. Well, the hall closet has been cleaned, organized, labeled, and turned into pristine condition. I wanted to print some pictures to add to a new photo album I received for Christmas, however, I also wanted to pick up a box of baggies so my husband could store some things. Anyway, I had both of them in hand and bashed my thumb. The photo printer hit the floor and is need of repair. My thumb and perfectly manicured fingernail are in tact (woot woot) for those who care.

Thank God my husband is a master craftsman and can fix just about anything. I swear that man is a genius! He really is! He is my IT man, my handy man, my best friend, and my lover. Instead of yelling or getting angry with me, my husband looked at me and asked as only a shrink can do, what I needed to learn from that experience. I learned to carry one thing at a time unless I am carrying in groceries, Wal-Mart bags, or various other non-important things. That is another one of his great qualities. Being married to a shrink isn't so bad after all. Live and learn. As long as you learn from your mistakes, it's all good.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Three contractor sized garbage bags thrown out and waiting for the trash man along with an extra coffee table that we do not need. If any of you know where we live, and want a free coffee table, come by after dark (if it lasts that long). That way no one sees you picking it up from the side of the road.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing off to the library,
The busy bee

1 comment:

  1. There is a reward for the above mentioned "extra coffee table". It was a decades-old prized posession of the Busy Bee's husband.

    ReplyDelete