Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sappy but one hundred percent true!


The Top Ten Reasons I Love My Family

  1. We have a good time just "hanging out".
  2. We love each other through thick and thin.
  3. We are blessed beyond belief by God.
  4. My husband and son amaze me each and every day.
  5. My "boys" make life better and easier after a rough day out in the world.
  6. We are open and honest with each other; no secrets.
  7. We accept each other, flaws and all.
  8. At any given time, one or more of us is either laughing or smiling.
  9. Our hobbies and interests are not at odds with any other family member's hobbies or interests.
  10. We respect each other.
So, those are just a few of the reasons that I love my family. Take the time to sit and think about a few of the reasons that you love your family. Reflection is good for the soul. Unfortunately, most of us wait until this time of year to let others know how we feel. Life is short - fleeting. Speak up before it is too late.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzing in your ear,
The Busy Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment