Tuesday, December 29, 2009

25 totally random facts about me


  1. I can smell the rain before it comes and it smells wonderful. I can do the same with the fall.
  2. I think thunderstorms are beautiful.
  3. I am not afraid of hurricanes. They are nature's clean up crew.
  4. I have never seen snow.
  5. I once owned over 150 pairs of shoes but have cut it down to about 20.
  6. I am petrified of heights...that is why I am only 5'3" tall. lol
  7. I used to want to be a belly dancer at Busch Gardens when I was a little girl.
  8. Writing is very therapeutic for me. I keep a handwritten journal and I blog daily.
  9. Creativity is one of my greatest passions. When it is stifled, I feel like I can not breathe.
  10. I firmly believe that people should be screened or have a parenting permit before they are allowed to have children.
  11. I can not stand "fake" people. Be real. Be yourself.
  12. The first time I went camping, I was twenty-eight years old.
  13. I have never smoked anything. That is something that I am proud of. People that I love dearly have passed away from the effects of smoking.
  14. Despite adamant objections, I learned to cook after I moved out of my parents house. Now, I love to cook.
  15. There are times that I can not sleep because my mind will not "turn off".
  16. I think "too much".
  17. Teaching is the best job that I have ever had. I plan to do it until I retire.
  18. My very first job was at a men's clothing store. I was hired to stand at the front of the store and attract customers. Glamorous, I know.
  19. I love hair, make-up, manicures, pedicures, and jewelry.
  20. My thirtieth birthday was my best birthday ever. A close second would be my trip to Atlanta to the Coca-Cola museum.
  21. I collect Coach and Vera Bradley.
  22. My iPod, cell phone, and iBook are my prized possessions.
  23. As an only child, there are times that I get "people overload" and I just want to go somewhere and be alone.
  24. I have social anxiety disorder and fear that no one really likes me.
  25. When I read, it is like watching a movie in my head. Each character has a distinct voice and when I watch the movie of the book, I am almost always disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment