Friday, November 5, 2010

Possible T.M.I

Hi again!

Here's the thing, I like to sleep sprawled out on the bed. I am a cover/blaket hog and on more than one occasion I have even taken over his pillow. My husband gets a little frustrated with me about it but he keeps me around despite my bad bed manners. I also thrash around in the night as my dreams are normally very active. So, a king sized bed is our friend. :-) Tonight, my dear husband told me that he is thinking of buying sand paper to sand down my bony knees. hehehehehe He says that he gets poked in the night by my "sharp" knees and that at least when my butt pokes him it's "cushy". Hardy har har, Mr. Brown. You are such a comedian!

The way I see it, the daytime hours are never boring in our house so why should it be any different in the night? My husband needs to be kept on his toes! Speaking of toes, mine are cold right now. Maybe I should put them on Robby so they can warm up. ;-)

Good night, ya'll!
- the busy bee

No comments:

Post a Comment