Monday, November 1, 2010

The most refined ladybugs do it, when a gentleman calls

Let's do it! Let's fall in love!

What a cute and witty song. Cole Porter was wonderfully talented. The movie about his life, DeLovely, is one of my favorites. No big surprise there, right? After all, it IS set in the time period that I adore AND it has Ashley Judd in it. Yep. I freely admit it. I think that Ashley Judd is gorgeous.

When I watched DeLovely, I was married to my ex-husband and cried pretty much through the whole movie. Of course he laughed and made fun of my emotional state. I won't go into my thoughts of him. Let's just say that they were and are less than civil. ;-)

Well, that's what is going on in the busy bee's mind right now. Talk to ya'll later!

Much love,
- the busy bee

No comments:

Post a Comment